- Split Squats: 60kg 3x8
- Warmup, Sumo: 70x3, 120x2, 150, 200, 220
- Sumo Deadlift: 235 kg / 517 lb (PR)
- Warmup, Bench: bar x20, 50x5, 70x3
- Hovering Pause Bench: 95 kg x8,7,5
- Volume: 5,625 kg / 12,375 lb
- Good 3 day
When 235 kg went up, I was stoked. That carried me through the rest of the training--even though my back felt like it was burning. Kept the bar in lockout for a little bit, and made some undescernable sounds after I put it down. Deadlift, you make it hurt so good.
One week till I take the stage. I'm feeling good about it, and I'm really wanting my squat to show up. I'm tired of not having squat numbers in competition that reflect the work I put in before hand.