- Warmup, Pause Squats: bar x10, 70x5, 100x3, 120, 150, 170
- Pause Squats:
- 175 kg / 385 lb x5 (Rep PR)
- 175 kg / 385 lb 3x3
- Warmup, Press: bar x10, 40x5, 50x3, 60
- 65 kg / 143 lb x8 (rep PR)
- 65 kg / 143 lb 4x5 (last two reps of last two sets were push press)
- 52.5 kg / 115 lb x8 -- AMRAP
- BB Rows: 97.5 kg / 214 lb 3x8
- Volume: 8,930 kg / 19,646 lb in 76 min
- Density: 117 kg / min (258 lb / min)
- Heart Rate: avg. 135 BPM, peak 160 BPM cal. 927
- A high 2 day.
I think my traps need a little attention to help with lock out. They fatigued first, and are pretty sore at the moment. I've got a lot more volume on the press now, and I need it. Unfortunately, I ran out of juice before my 3rd and 4th backoff sets were done, so I had to push press them.
I'm not feeling completely wrecked, just not completely recovered just yet. The rows were an unholy mess of flailing.